Concrete Counter Top Supplies
Concrete is used for counter tops because it is capable of taking on any shape imaginable for a countertop and it can be adapted to complement any decor. Homeowners want concrete countertops because concrete offers limitless versatility and longevity.
Sealant Depot carries all the supplies you need to create a concrete counter top. Our team of decorative concrete specialists can help you select from:
- concrete counter mix – the recommended concrete to be used to create concrete counters
- dry pigment – colors can be mixed throughout the cement to create integral color solutions or mix in on the top
- color paste – the past can match colors to fill air holes or the voids
- a natural looking penetrating sealer – has a “natural look” and is designed to reduce water absorption
- satin sealer – help protect the finished surface of the concrete countertop from oil and water-based stains and enhances the colors
- beeswax – food grade Beeswax to help prevent stains and enhance the color of concrete surfaces
- countertop forms – create the shape of the concrete countertops.
Applications for Concrete Counters
- create concrete counter tops for kitchens and bathrooms
- create cement counters for reception areas
- create custom cement counter work areas
Sealant Depot carries a number of concrete countertop variants and options in our online shop.
Concrete product specialists can help you identify the countertop design appropriate for your project.
CALL or EMAIL