A concrete stain system incorporates the products needed to make any stained concrete job flow smoothly from beginning to end. Initial cleaning and degreasing products are included as well as 3 types of staining acid stains for interior and exterior use.
Types of Stain Cleaners for Concrete
- Concrete stain cleaner and degreaser.
- A concrete renovator made with a mild acidic detergent that etches and cleans any concrete surface.
- A reactive, acidic stain available in a selection of colors for use both interior and exterior.
- A water-based, polymer-bonded, environmentally friendly stain which can add color to any unsealed concrete surface.
- Concentrate Dye which is a translucent dye, formulated using very fine particles of color designed to penetrate and color interior cementitious surfaces, including polished concrete.
Sealant Depot carries a number of stains and dyes in our online shop.
Concrete product specialists can help you identify the stains or dyes to color your concrete for your project.
CALL or EMAIL